|Full service lettershop|
|Complete integration with all of our other mailing
|Capacity range from 100 to 1,000,000!!!|
The heart of our business is in the lettershop services. We developed our
systems over many years and tried to bring the best features together in our
business. We can produce mailings that range in size from just a few hundred
pieces all the way up to several hundred thousand pieces. Our commitment to
quality and customer satisfaction gives us a reputation for delivering the
project on time and on budget. We have access to the same technology and mailing
experience as companies much larger than we are. Our customers get the personal
attention that smaller companies can give along with the production capacity of
a much larger firm.
- We use Bell and Howell inserters for most of our work. These machines
give us a wide range of flexibility with different kinds of inserts. We also
have the ability to stuff z-fold pieces with our portable friction feed
- Ink Jet Addressing
- Our ink jet work is done with a Buskro HP unit that also has a Buskro
in-line tabber. These units use Windows based control software and True Type
fonts. We can use and convert a wide range of data formats directly into the
- Tabbing and Stamping
- Our in-line tabber allows us to apply circular tabs in several
diameters, colors, and specifications. These tabs enable us to give our
clients the maximum automated postal discounts available for their mailing.
This same equipment is used to affix live stamps to almost any mailing
piece. This gives the mailing a more personalized look for your recipients.
- Our Baum Legend folder is an industry workhorse. The flexibility of
this machine is enhanced when you put it together with its 8-page right
angle unit. This gives us the capability to do a wide range of basic folds
as well as right angle, gate folds, scoring, perforations, and slit and
- Our handwork department can handle all of your collating needs. We can assemble
from two pieces all the way up to hundreds of pieces. We also have the
ability to machine collate those packages that lend themselves to that
- We do our off-line metering on a Pitney Bowes meter base. All of
our meters are registered at our local Post Office and are thoroughly
inspected by them periodically.
- We have a separate crew of mail sorters that can be expanded as each
job requires. All of our sorters are trained in every class of mail.
- Most of our mailings are entered at the Boston GMF. We can deliver
mailings to local Post Offices when necessary or give you BMC entry
discounts on larger mail volumes.
- Shrink Wrapping
- Some of our customers send us several components of a project. We are
required to assemble them into a finished product and individually shrink
wrap each one. Our shrink wrapper is an Eastey semi-automatic model with a 6
inch tunnel opening.